Immigration Law (Family Based Immigration Petitions)
Many people around the world want to pursue their American Dream and move to Miami - and Miami immigration lawyer Miguel A. Brizuela is one of them. There are many immigration lawyers - but for immigration lawyers who are themselves immigrants, immigration law is personal.
Family reunification is the primary goal of United States family based immigration law. Family unity and having a blood relative living in the U.S. is your strongest chance to be granted a visa, but it is not your only chance. A Florida family immigration attorney can review your qualifications to sponsor a family member, and their qualifications and changes to qualify and get a visa.
Speak To An Immigration Lawyer For Free
Contact Miguel A. Brizuela, P.A. For a Free Initial Consultation
There are many different options for U.S. family immigration. The main family based immigration
- Family Visas: There are 2 options for a current United States citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) to sponsor a family visa:
- Immediate Relative: Applicants must have a close family relationship with a U.S. citizen, such as a spouse, child or parent. The number of immediate relative immigrants is not limited.
- Family Preference: These visas are for specific, more distant, family relationships with a U.S. citizen and some specified relationships with a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR - Green Card holder). The number of immigrants in these categories is limited each fiscal year.
- Fiancé(e) Visas: A current United States citizen may be able to sponsor their fiancé(e) for immigration to the U.S. if they plan to marry within 90 days of their fiancé(e)’s entry into the country on a K-1 nonimmigrant visa. They can then apply for lawful permanent resident status in the United States (a Green Card).
- Spouses of Visa Holders: If your spouse has an employment visa, you and your children may be able to immigrate under an H-4 dependent visa. This visa will allow your family to remain in the United States and work or start a business as long as your spouse’s visa is valid.
There are many other types of family based immigration visas available, including
A Miami family based immigration lawyer can help you evaluate the best options to apply for immigration to the United States in your case.Miami Family Immigration Lawyer
The process of applying for and receiving a family based immigration visa can be frustrating, confusing and costly. United States immigration law is rapidly changing, and one simple mistake such as missed deadlines or a forgotten document can result in delays or even denials of your visa.
For Miguel A. Brizuela, family immigration is personal. He has first-hand experience and legal experience with the immigration system and will fight for your family’s rights to move to the United States and live in Miami.
Do you want to move to Miami? Immigration law is often frustrating and challenging, but hundreds of thousands of individuals successfully move to the United States every year. If you are in the Miami area, contact experienced family-based immigration lawyer Miguel A. Brizuela today to fight for your American Dream. Our initial consultation is free and confidential.
Let Miguel Fight For Your Family’s American Dream